Nickabob in B&W 35mm

To see him in real life, Nick's not much to look at. A normal boy, almost. From the pharmaceuticals, he's a skinny little thing, and there are ticks that he may never get rid of. Pulling out his eyebrows. Sudden bursts of hilarity or anger. Trouble distinguishing between dreams and reality. Really, really crappy penmanship.

But, the camera loves Nick. I tell him "You are handsome enough to be a model." I say: "My first grade teacher branded me retarded. Said I'd never read beyond the 6th grade level. Spellcheck has made me the writer I am today," I tell him.

He is slowly...stealthily becoming one of our muses. And, this is not an easy life for anyone. Stand there, hold that, don't talk, keep still.

Get one picture. Get one perfect picture before he changes direction.