TV

MS. CARMELLA
I pray for Daniel, Derek, Michelle, Gerard, Nickolas. I pray for all my friends, and my neighbors. Health, wealth, happiness and peace...perpetual light shine on them...world wide.

Destiny pours two glasses of iced tea.
DESTINY
What does that mean?

MS. CARMELLA
That way nobody gets left out. Everybody gets included because if I meet one of my friends, I say "Now, I did pray for you this morning." I don't wanna leave anyone out.

DESTINY
That's a good way to do it.

MS. CARMELLA
I know.

DESTINY
Who else?

MRS. CARMELLA
I pray for all those at the corner: Kurt and Laura. Joshua and Matthew... That's the children. Even the colored ones that moved right next door to her. I pray for them. I don't know they names now, but I pray for them too. I tell you, they been behaivin' themselves since they moved in this neighborhood. Because if they don't they know we'll get the police on them. But they been good. I'm proud of them. I really am.